14 Feb 2019 (Thur), 17:00 h
Chemical Day 2019
Our Sponsoring Member Squire Patton Boggs, in partnership with BCCG, BUJ, CIA, EY, Zurich and Duff & Phelps, is pleased to invite you to join our inaugural Chemical Day in Germany with fellow leaders in the industry to discuss significant market trends and hot topics facing chemicals companies.
We have assembled an impressive group of panelists for our discussions, who will offer insight on the latest issues and key developments in the chemicals industry, covering:
• M&A: Linde-Praxair, Dow-DuPont, Syngenta-ChemChina and Monsanto-Bayer. Who’s next?
• Digitalization: How do chemicals companies solve the digital dilemma?
• Public policy: How can chemicals companies use public policy strategies to protect their interests?
• Litigation: D&O Insurance Cover and Class Actions – A threat to chemical companies operating in the US?
• Regulatory & Commercial: What is the impact of Brexit on supply chain and Distribution agreements? What are the latest enforcement practices of European agencies?
Further updates regarding the agenda and speakers will follow. We hope you can join us for what promises to be an interesting thought-provoking and lively discussion.
By invitation only. If you are interested in this event, please contact
BCCG in cooperation with its Sponsoring Member Squire Patton Boggs
Sofitel Frankfurt Opera
60313 Frankfurt am Main ---> Google-Maps
Events Overview ...